Friday, November 7, 2008

My email is not working

If you are trying to get a hold of me, my email isn't working. I have been on the phone with Yahoo several times and they have no answers for me. My temp email is pattimargarita@gmail.com

Life has been so busy lately, too busy. I have not been home with my family much and it is bringing me down. Next week I am not taking any appointments or meeting any friends after work. I need to take time to be with Katie and Todd. I am also not taking on any more photo sessions for the rest of the year. I have built up a really nice base of clients and I have appointments until December 7th and then that is it for the year. I need to get the business aspect organized and taken care of, like a website and stuff. But more importantly, I need to spend time with family and friends. Oh to be able to stay home for a full day with no plans! To make soup (I love soup though Amber thinks it is silly) and watch football, take a nap with Katie and watch a movie. I am looking forward to it!

I do have some photos that I would like to share, but I need to upload them. I will this weekend, so be on the look out! :) Todd has been taking pictures for me as well when I have not been able to be home, bless his heart! :)

On a different note, my friend Jenny needs all the prayers her and her family can get. Cici, her 11 month old, had an accident last Wednesday. She has been in critical condition in Colorado since then. It makes me want to cancel everything I have planned and just spend every moment I have with family and especially Katie. Jenny is a very strong mother and she has a good outlook. I just really need for people to pray for them. I believe in the power of prayer. So thanks.

0 comments: