Sunday, November 9, 2008

First snow...

It has been snowing on and off all day. Katie wanted to go out immediately and stick our her tongue. She remembered this from last year. This makes me happy. We spent the day together, the three of us. We went to the bank and to the grocery store and that was it! :) My appointment got canceled and I couldn't be happier. I made beef stew and bread.

First Snow

So Different

This one was from yesterday before I had to go to a birthday party for a shoot. I wanted to get out here before the weather came in.

Fall Leaves

Oh, and my email is up and I have also posted a bunch of new posts today. They don't all show on this page, so click on "Older Posts" below to see the older ones. I like that I can go back and update. :) I want to post them on the day they happened but don't always have time. So, please go back and read if you can. Comments are always welcomed! :)

0 comments: