Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just being silly

Katie and I were making silly faces and taking photos of each other. she has started to learn how to use a camera and she is getting one for Christmas! :) The ones of me she took herself with only me holding the camera for weight and nothing else. She does good work!

Our Silly Faces

You know, you have to take time out to do silly things. And when you do, savor those moments. Time is so important. In an instant it can be taken right away.

My friend Jenny had something happen to her recently that has made me really appreciate life. Her 11 month old Cici choked on something on Wednesday, October 29th. In that instant, her entire life changed forever. You can read more about it here. She is a strong mom and I know that she and her family are going to make it through this. We love her and support her so. I know Jenny through my mommies group that I have been a part of since we found out we were pregnant with Katie. All of our kids were born the same month, Feb 2006. Cici is half a set of identical twins from her second pregnancy. Please pray for them with us.

Between the Fischer's and the Nielsen's I have really found strong inspiration to look toward. It has me looking at everything. Mostly my spirituality and beliefs and how I want to raise Katie with Todd. Also, as I mentioned above, time and how much of it I am spending away from my family verse how much time I am spending with hobbies or other ventures. Nothing can bring back time.

Please also hold your family tight.

0 comments: