Monday, November 10, 2008

A fun night

It snowed a bit today/last night. Katie loves the snow! She got on her entire snow suit with hat and mittens and boots! Todd and her went outside to play in the snow. My photos didn't come out all that great because, believe it or not, it was dark out! (My camera makes it look lighter :) So it was sloe, but I did get this one:

Pink Winter Bliss

They stayed outside and threw the snow up in the air and made balls. By the time they came in it was very dark out. They came in and ate supper. Then I got this crafty idea...

Paint

Crafting7

Crafting8

Crafting9Crafting10

She had fun! :) We taped it up on the door wall. I like to put all of her crafts up that are seasonal and can decorate our house. A client that I recently visited have this great line where she clipped up all of her sons' crafts. I really liked the idea. It left them out for a while to look at.

Then she focused on foam stickers which she loves. We learned that playing with foam stickers helps with her gripping and will help her write in the future. The teachers said to let her take the backing off, even if it takes 10 minutes to take it off one sticker.

Crafting11

Crafting12

0 comments: