Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dreary Outside

Last night I picked Katie up a little late from school. I was ready for there to be a note of some sort because for the past two days there was a note. First said "Please feel free to speak to Lori, Sylvia or Debora regarding ant pertinent information that we should be made aware of as Katie is in the toddler room, not the preschool room. We thank you for your cooperation! :)" I was a tad taken back. Had no idea what this was referring to. I guess in the morning when Todd drops Katie off there are 2 teachers and he doesn't know which is which (though he needs to figure it out) and he just tells whichever one that greets him what the deal is.

The second day, Tuesday, there was a note saying (I don't have this one handy) that Katie was left hungry today after lunch. She was asking for more food but there was no more to give. Please pack more food for Katie to eat. Todd packs Katie's lunch and he packs her what she seems to eat. This day he packed 3 chicken nuggets and applesauce with milk and juice. So, for Wednesday morning I packed lunch and OVER packed because I was so irritated by the note.

Why can't the teachers just call and talk to us? Why do they need to document everything? I peaked over at some of the other kid's note the past two days and the only one that ever has anything written is a boy who is a holy terror. (Tuesday he picked up a chair and threw it and threw a temper tantrum.) I just feel like they are picking on us for some strange reason.

Anyway... there was no note and I was relieved! I was ready to be defensive if there was a note.

Dinner was horrible. Burger King chicken and fires. I don't know what I was thinking. I needed to drive just a bit further down the road to subway. Or, heaven forbid, make dinner! lol

We played for a tiny bit, not too much. I was panicked because my LCD on my monitor broke and so I once again are without a computer at home because I can't really see all that well with the way it is right now. Not sure how I will get the editing done I need to on photos.

Todd had bowling and I think he had fun. I was asleep when he got home.

0 comments: