Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chicken Pox and Potty Training

Last week Katie had, we think, Chicken Pox, though unconfirmed because the doctor wouldn't let her come in for fear of contamination. I think that is ridiculous, but who am I? So, we kept her out of school for another week. The week prior to the pox came a feverish week of temps between 101 and 104, unexplained.

Anyways... since Katie was home, why not potty train? I plopped her in panties and we were off! The first day, Saturday, was almost a complete bust. Then, Sunday came and she started telling Todd she had to go. Now, it is over a week later and she is amazing! :) So, except for naps and bedtime, she is potty trained! Yeah!

Let's see.. my laptop got a virus or something and quit working. I was worried I had lost all of my client photos as well as my own, but we got into safe mode and recovered them! But, I am now without computer and it is weird. I am addicted to the computer/internet, and I know it, just didn't think it was this bad. Doesn't help that my side job is portrait photography and I have to edit the photos. Hope to get it back up and running as I have 4 shoots to edit and send out.

Photography and Blog Reading are my two current addictions!

0 comments: