Thursday, March 8, 2007

March 8, 2007

Day three of my new way of eating. I am doing great! So far I am in range for all of my calories and water. I have been eating fruit and veggies, which is major for me. I have not been able to exercise, but I am getting a recumbent bike on Sunday and I will start then. It is just too cold outside. If it warms up on Saturday I will take K for a walk.

I have been reading lately and I feel like that is helping me work my brain. It is making me really think and reflect. But I do tend to reflect a lot as it is.

Katie has started to do this face, which is basically a really huge grin! It is the cutest thing because she has only one tooth and so her face is all smushed like an old man. It is so cute. I will try to get it on camera tonight to post a photo.

0 comments: