Monday, January 15, 2007

January 15, 2007



We have today off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It is all good because we had a ton of ice outside and driving isn't all that great. That picture is a photo of my birdhouse that once belonged to my grandma. She had it out on her tree and so now it sits on my tree. I love it.

I started today out by getting some tests done at the hospital and then the Director of my company calls my cell phone. I don't want to go into the whole conversation, just that it ended with me sobbing and me exaggerating my medical issue with him a tad. I didn't lie at all, just exaggerated it. But he wanted me to come in today to help him. I can't believe I let myself cry like that to him on the phone. And I can't believe that I told him what I did. He felt bad, but still. I totally know he is going to tell my boss as well as the office manager. Dammit!

Well, I am glad for an extra day off for the weekend. I would like an extra year off, paid of course. That is never going to happen. Now I need to go take a chill pill, literally.

0 comments: