Monday, October 13, 2008

A non-eventful day

It was kind of an uneventful day, but I want to blog, so I am. I forgot to tell Todd that I had a photo shoot at 5pm after work. It was on the calendar but he looked at the wrong day. He called while I was shooting and left a message, not every happy because I hadn't picked up Katie. Luckily he got there in time!

I have been calling my Mother-in-law a lot lately, and yesterday on the way home from the shoot was no exception. And I just realized I did it again and forgot to send her the email I had promised. She is going to start to think, if she hasn't already, that I am a ninny. Hold on... got to send email... Ok, done. :)

I got home and we ate. Todd made Katie a heart shaped PB&J and she loved it! We had grapes as well :)

I decided we needed to give Mellie a bath which pretty much took up the entire rest of the evening. That dog is heavy and hairy. Everything was covered in Mellie hair! But she now smells and looks pretty!

We have been having issues putting Katie to bed lately. She cries and cries and doesn't want to sleep in her bed. She tries everything. She wants to sleep on the couch, or in our bed or just doesn't want to go to bed at all. She is scared, she is not tired, she has to go potty, you name it. No big deal to have issues at 8:30pm. It is different when it is 3am and she woke up and won't go back to bed. We think we have it figured out, she has to go potty and it wakes her up. She doesn't want to go in her night-time diaper, which is great, but that means she has to train herself what to do. We will keep working with her on that.

So, that was our Monday night! No family photos, sadly, but that is ok. Tomorrow night I am hoping to do a scavenger hunt with her, but we will see since it is supposed to rain.

0 comments: